Welcome to my 3D art website.
I am a 3D artist who specializes in 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering. I can model any object you can think of, and I'm comfortable working towards a wide range of artistic styles such as photo realism, low poly illustration, or a stylized motifs. I thrive working on a team and appreciate the fine details of the many layers of large scale productions.
I am currently looking to advance my career as an artist working in digital media industry. I have an advanced working knowledge of the following Software and 3D concepts:
3DS Max - Advanced
- Modelling, Hard Surface Modelling, UVW Mapping, Baking, Texturing, Retopology, Rendering.
Zbrush - Advanced
- High Polygon Sculpting.
- Decimating High Polygon Meshes.
- Creating custom brushes and alphas.
Unity 3D - Advanced
- 3D Asset pipeline for mobile and computer games.
- Animation with Blendshapes.
- Creating materials for games.
- Rapid Level Prototyping.
VRay - Advanced
- Rendering for Architecture.
- Authoring VRay textures and creating custom fresnel curves.
- Scene optimization.
PBR Shading - Advanced
- Film and Games.
Allegorithmic Suite (Including Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and Bitmap2Material) - Advanced
- Procedural Texture Authoring for Games and Film.
- Creating custom utilities to speed up scale of production.
- Baking mesh data maps, such Normal, Position, World Space Normal, Curvature, Ambient Occlusion, etc..
Photoshop - Expert
- Digital Painting.
- Digital Collage.
- Photo editing and re-touch.
I am currently completing my Masters Degree in Digital Media, at the Centre for Digital Media in Vancouver, British Columiba, Canada. I received my Bachelors of Fine Arts in Digital Media form Emily Carr University of Art and Design in 2013, in Vancouver as well. I was awarded with the President's award for Media Arts (Installation) in my graduating year in 2013. I have worked as an English teacher in Japan, but I am now working as a 3D Artist for games, architectural visualization, advertising and illustration.
From a very young age, I have been interested in creating models. From Legos to graphic design, creating virtual models for games and film to conceptual fine art, I have continued to create things my entire life! Now most of my brain power is directed towards conceiving newer, better and faster ways of creating things in 3D software.